Monday, August 16, 2010

What this blog is all about


Why it's about t.v. of course.  I love t.v.  As a child of the 60s, I grew up watching t.v.  A lot of t.v.  My parents both worked outside the home, and I was the youngest and left to entertain myself quite a bit.  Now, I spent a lot of time outside, and I loved to read at a very young age, but I also watched a lot of t.v.  Everything from Saturday morning cartoons, to Tubby & Lester in the mornings before school to Academy Award Theatre on WTCG Channel 17 Atlanta (before Ted Turner re-named it WTBS) to 60 Minutes on Sunday night with my mom.

I plan to blog about shows that I love, like, and even hate.  There will be no rhyme or reason to the posts.  I'm just going to blog about shows as they occur to me.  I hope someone besides me enjoys this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment